Even Valve themselves could not imagine that selling weapon skins in CS:GO would turn into such a popular trend. But today, the most desperate players are selling their skins for big money, and the trading of in-game items has reached a massive level!
If you want to get real money for your skins and quickly withdraw them, then you should take a closer look at third-party skin trading websites. Be careful and use only trusted sites like https://bloodycase.com/skin-upgrade: it’s a good option for skin trading since they will never ask you to share your Steam account details and will take all the risks of transactions. Also, they offer responsive customer support, and, importantly, the website already has more than 2K users.
Well, now we will try to figure it out if you can get rich off CS:GO skins!
How To Sell CS:GO Skins For Real Money?
If you would like to sell your skins, you can use either the Steam Community Market or third-party trading sites.
The first option will not suit you if you want to sell the skin quickly and get real money for them, which you will be able to withdraw and spend as you like. This way, money will be transferred to your Steam Wallet, and you will be able to spend it only inside the online store. Also, on Steam, skins are often sold at clearly discounted prices.
Third-party websites are a good alternative for selling your skins profitably. Today, there are many of them — from simple marketplaces to large platforms where users set prices for skins themselves. These sites are becoming more and more popular, serving as a mediator between the seller and the buyer, and also buying skins and items from users.
But you will have to search for great deals and sell your items where people are ready to buy them at a higher price. Prices always change, and, depending on the trading platform, the price range can sometimes be quite huge — up to 50% of the cost!
One of the important advantages of good websites is that they have no hidden fees. Everything is as transparent as possible so that the user can clearly see who he is selling to and, accordingly, receive the exact amount of money he expects. Many sites provide additional bonuses and discount programs.
How To Choose A Good Website For Selling Skins?
To find the best option, analyze the following criteria:
- the best prices for skins among similar websites;
- high level of transaction security;
- convenient and well-thought-out interface: options for filtering and sorting of items, detailed description (for example, the wear level), personal purchases and sales stats;
- quick transactions;
- small commission for the transaction (or no commission at all);
- automatic mode of the transaction with its verification based on using an accurate algorithm;
- ample options for money withdrawal;
- attentive and responsive support service.
How To Sell Skins Step By Step
- Register on Steam.
- Select the desired skin in the inventory. If the offered price suits you, click on the “Get Money” button.
- Receive a money transfer using one of the payment systems (PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin, and many others).
How To Determine The Price Of A Skin?
The price of the same skin can vary significantly depending on its wear level, rarity level, and the fact whether it has the “StatTrack” feature.
Moreover, it matters which collection it belongs to, whether it has a special sticker, whether it is a souvenir or a contraband item. In general, the better the quality of the skin, the higher its price is!
The price for some items may be set individually.
How Much Can You Earn By Selling Skins?
Did you know that CS:GO skin designers are making at least 6 figures a year?! But how much can you earn by selling these skins?
Experienced traders that have mastered the intricacies of skin trading manage to provide themselves with a good stable income. Even those guys who know just a few aspects of trading manage to get several hundred bucks of net profit every month, devoting no more than half an hour a day directly to trading.
Tips For Earning Money From Your Skins
- Try to rent out your items: some people do not have enough money to buy skins they want. You can help them by renting out these skins for a smaller amount than what they are worth, and they’ll pay you money for that.
- First, check the price of skins on several marketplaces. Prices are updated every 15 minutes, so you should be careful and constantly monitor these changes.
- To make money, you need to constantly change the cost of the skin: this will allow you to sell it at a higher price.
- Investing in skins that have the potential of going up in price is another perfect way to earn some good money! A great example of such skin is the Bravo Weapon Case that increases in price every month, and lately, it has skyrocketed to $32.30!
Leave a Reply