EML is a popular data storage format used by mail services like Live Mail, The Bat!, etc. Probably, when registering an account on any of the EML services, people do not think about migration to the alternative platform and whether its data storage format is compatible with your previous service. Meanwhile, data migration is rather a complex process, and in our case, it is accompanied by the conversion of a large archive of data. In this article, we will share with you the methods of accurate data migration to Outlook.
Why Do You Need EML To PST Converter?
The compatibility problem is the reason you need the EML to Outlook converter. Indeed, Microsoft Outlook stores its files in the PST format, which means that you cannot do without the converter. Complex programs like EML to Outlook Transfer involve the accurate extraction of your correspondence, its conversion, and saving them to the required destination (directly to Outlook or on your device in the form of a standalone file).
At the first glance, this process may look easy and straightforward, but in reality, it is not easy at all. Just try to recall the volume of your archive with all the attachments, notes, and contacts that need to be transferred to Outlook in a single file. Then, try to imagine yourself sorting and transferring all these files manually: it may take hours or even days to get the job done. So, manual conversion is almost impossible for people with no free time, small kids, and other plans. Now, let’s learn in detail what functions such converters have.
Functionality And Advantages
Automated solutions like EML to Outlook Transfer provide you with all the necessary functionality to complete the data migration. With just a few clicks, you will be able to initiate the data migration scenario of any complexity and follow the smooth transfer of data. Here are the key advantages you may get:
- Advanced email transfer engine for EML-PST conversion;
- Ability to save the folder structure;
- User-friendly intuitive interface;
- Possibility of direct data migration or saving a standalone PST archive;
- Email encoding for various OS (Mac, Linux, Windows);
- Working with any volume of correspondence up to 64 TB;
- Opportunity to split the PST file into smaller parts, etc.
You don’t need to be a skillful IT professional to use this tool. All you need to do is to download the program on the official site, install it on your PC, launch it, and watch how the files appear in your Outlook account.
Situations When You May Need Eml To PST Converter
The main and most obvious reason to use this software is email migration. For example, you are not satisfied with the work of your mailing service, or its security protocols cause serious concerns. If you consider Outlook to be your best option, you need the converter of files to complete the migration. In particular, it relates to IncrediMail, Thunderbird, The Bat!, Entourage, Apple Mail, and many other mailing services. Now, let’s focus on less obvious situations for the use of the data converters:
- Windows upgrade. For some Windows versions, the situation may arise when the system no longer supports the EML format. For example, it may happen when upgrading from Windows Vista and removing WLM as a default mailing program. If you have a data converter, you can either view all the necessary data or transfer it to your current Outlook account.
- Upgrade from Outlook Express to the latest version of Outlook. Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn’t provide any standard migration tool for these two versions, and customers are forced to look for the solutions from third-party developers.
- Data recovery. It also happens that you have an archive of damaged EML files, which you wish to restore. With the advanced file converter, you will be able to recover and view your correspondence just in your Outlook account.
Needless to say, this tool should be in the toolkit of every IT specialist. You never know what orders you will get tomorrow, so you just need to be ready for every possible scenario. Enjoy the hassle-free data conversion and save your time by delegating boring tasks.