Converting documents seems to be a regular task these days. A Word document can be converted to PDF, a Keynote file can be converted to PowerPoint, and a HEIF doc can be easily replaced by JPEG. The list is truly endless these days. To help you get closer to converting the type of document you need, this tutorial shows you how to process XML files and transform them into PDF.
How To Convert XML To PDF?
If you are wondering how to convert XML to PDF, this is a perfect opportunity for you to get an answer. There are two main ways to convert XML to PDF:
- Use special software for conversion;
- Use online converters.
Each of these methods has advantages and disadvantages. The main advantage of using software on your computer is that you don’t necessarily have to be connected to the Internet. The disadvantage, however, is that special software takes storage place and is not always free. On the contrary, using an online converter requires an Internet connection but does not take up any space on your computer. If you need to convert XML often, installing special software might be the best choice, while if you need to convert your documents only occasionally, we recommend using the online converters.
Online XML To PDF Converters
If you prefer to use online converters, we recommend these sites that allow quick and easy conversion:
- XML to PDF online converter by CoolUtils — hassle-free, quick, and free of charge tool, allowing you to securely process your files. This is definitely our number one on this list;
- iLovePDF offers a very easy-to-use free conversion service, which also processes files directly from Google Drive or Dropbox;
- PDF Candy is another service that offers free conversion;
- Free File Converter allows you to convert many files such as documents, images, music, videos, presentations, and of course PDFs;
- AvePDF allows you to convert files to PDF with a maximum size of 256 megabytes, supports over 100 different file formats, and also allows you to import files directly from Google Drive.
Even though most online converters are free of charge, we still recommend you consider the installation of the desktop program. If you constantly work with large volumes of data and process many files at once, you need a more powerful tool. For example, if you liked using the XML to PDF online converter by CoolUtils, you can try the Total XML Converter by this developer, which is as convenient and user-friendly as the online version.
Offline XML To PDF Conversion
How do you convert an XML file to PDF? The overall process looks really easy:
- You need to download the appropriate software from the official site: once installed, the program icon appears on the desktop, and clicking on it opens a screen with numerous options listed in the Home menu;
- At this point, click on the File item and then choose the XML file that you want to convert. Once you have selected the file to convert, you simply have to click on it, and immediately you have the converted PDF file at your fingertips.
- Just save it to finish the procedure in the blink of an eye: to save the file as a PDF, just click on the appropriate field “Save”.
The great advantage of desktop programs is that you can always use them comfortably in offline mode wherever you are, without the need for an Internet connection. Needless to say, such software works on all major operating systems and browsers.
There is absolutely no difference in whether you work with large volumes of sensitive data or not — you have several options of how to convert XML files to PDF. Of course, you may probably need some other converters, such as Doc to PDF or HTML to PDF, etc. Fortunately, there are many all-in-one tools available on the market, so you can easily find something appropriate. What conversion scenarios do you usually face at work? Feel free to share your experience with us, and leave your questions in case of trouble in the comments.