Shopify is an entire trading platform that offers the ability to quickly launch your dream business and start selling your products to buyers from anywhere in the world. And if you want to improve your ready-made store or even create it from scratch somewhere else, then Shopify apps and APIs make it easy and fast.
Whether your goal is to launch a new store or just get a new retail experience, Shopify can help you get there.
What You Get From Starting With Shopify
The starter package is the main feature you get as soon as you buy any Shopify plan.
They include everything you need to turn your idea into a business and start selling:
- Templates for the design and decoration of your store.
- Tools for selling both locally and online.
- Integrated payment processing.
- Secure data transmission using encryption on the Internet.
- SEO and marketing tools.
All of this is included in the Shopify starter package. This is the basis on which other proposals and applications for further work are based. The Shopify development company
can help in opening an online store.
List of What You Get When You Subscribe to Shopify
Showcase for Your Store
- An online store hosted on our hosting. You immediately get a hosted online store where you can create web pages, publish blog posts, and, of course, sell products. You can customize the design and personalization of your store by changing the website template or theme. You can also find the right theme for your business in the Shopify theme store. Shopify offers free web hosting for all pricing plans. Using our hosting means that the servers will be running around the clock to ensure and keep your site up and running without interruption. We’ve already taken care of everything from securing your site to updating software so you never have to do it yourself.
- POS Lite. Shopify POS is an offline point-of-sale app that can be used to sell products locally, including retail stores, markets, and other places of sale. Every Shopify plan includes a free POS Lite plan. All you need to do is register your store and order related equipment.
- Payment processing. You can choose from over 100 payment gateways or opt for Shopify Payments, which eliminates the hassle of setting up a third-party payment gateway and saves on transaction fees. With Shopify Payments, you will have access to all major payment methods and the ability to sell products in 133 world currencies.
- Shopify Checkout. Whether you’re selling from your own store or using other sales channels (such as Instagram), you’ll be able to use the same checkout page, the Shopify Checkout. With over 2.5 billion orders processed, Shopify Checkout is constantly optimized for internet speed, conversions, and all customer requirements, giving you the most powerful checkout system in the world.
Shopify – Delivery Partner
- Delivery. You can create a shipping scheme that suits you. From bulk orders through the creation of USPS SCAN Forms to self-collection with UPS and DHL. If you’re in Canada, the US, or Australia, you can offer shoppers real-time order tracking, faster shipping, and lower carrier rates with Shopify Shipping. Pickup and delivery services will also be available to your customers.
- Mobile app. You can download the free Shopify app to manage your business from your gadget. You can do everything you can on a computer, but only from your phone, which helps you keep track of your business wherever you are.
The largest number of Shopify stores in America, there are about 197,494 of them and this is only in 2021.
- Analytics and reporting. Monitor store activity in real-time, get information about your visitors, and analyze the performance of your business. You can also get more detailed information and reports to optimize your store performance.
- Shopify app store. The Shopify App Store is a collection of free and premium apps that enhance the functionality of your online store. This is a great way to add more specialized features and functionality to your store, such as a customer loyalty program or an advanced product filtering system.
- Support. Get the help you need with 24/7 customer support, detailed guidance, and educational blog posts.
Personal Account for Marketing
- Marketing platform. The Shopify marketing platform allows you to reach more customers with a built-in blog and SEO tools, as well as create Facebook and Google Shopping ads. You can track the effectiveness of your marketing strategy across all channels in one online account, as well as get the necessary statistics about your potential customers.
Shopify even allows you to create and develop a full-fledged online business with the help of services presented on the platform. It has won over hundreds of people with its ease of use, low price for a large number of sellers, and versatility