Many parents today want their children to be independent and be able to move out, like go to school, travel with friends, or visit some other places on their own. But at the same time, parents are concerned about their kids’ safety and want to know their whereabouts. Unfortunately, they can encounter danger, and not knowing their exact location can be a terrible feeling. Moreover, instances of social crimes have made the parents more worried and anxious about the children’s safety.
The latest technological innovations like GPS tracking devices can help us feel safer and more secure to address these issues. A GPS tracker provides accurate information about the location and movement of your kids when they wander off to explore something or get lost somewhere. The tracker helps you find them right away and gives you peace of mind.
Here are some of the most valid reasons for personal tracking of kids to keep them safe.
- Track the exact location of kids when they are away from home
- Remain in constant touch with kids and guide them in route selection
- Track the location when kids are traveling to/from school or elsewhere.
- Get an immediate alert if the kid is in danger or needs any help.
- Monitor the movement beyond a predefined zone.
Parents want their children to be safe in school, on the road, or elsewhere. A GPS device gives real-time information about the child and helps parents make necessary decisions to ensure the child’s safety.
Using The GPS Tracker For Kids
- Real-Time Tracking: The device is prepared to provide accurate details of the child’s location.
- Small Size and Lightweight: This feature made it easy to manage and fix the assets without any hassle.
- Long Battery Life: This makes it reliable and functional for an indefinitely long period without chances of power draining.
- Geofencing: Facility for selecting defined zones for movements so that you get an alert whenever the kind enters or exits the zone.
- SOS Alert: it helps the kid press the panic button and sends alerts to parents with the complete location details of the device in case of any emergency.
- Data Storage: This feature allows storing history for up to 24 hours to be reviewed again for security purposes.
Different Types Of GPS Tracker
The latest range of GPS tools provides several ways of monitoring your child and ensuring their safety by taking immediate actions as and when required. This article will discuss six different GPS devices with their unique features used for tracking kids
1. Family 1st GPS Tracker
Real-Time Tracking: Based on a fast 4G LTE network, the GPS tracker offers a reliable way to track the location and movement of your kids through mobile, PC, or web app.
Geofencing Alerts: Facility for selecting defined zones for movements so that you get an alert whenever the kind enters or exits the zone.
Compact Design: The compact and portable design allow it to be easily kept in children’s backpacks and taken anywhere.
Extended Battery Life And Warranty: It has a long-lasting battery for up to 2 weeks of backup. Family1st stand provides a lifetime warranty and reliable support service.
2. Jiobit Next
Small and Lightweight: The compact design allows you to clip this into clothing or bags easily.
The Track At Any Distance: Getting notifications on arrival and departure to-and-from home, school, or other defined locations allows parents to track the kids from anywhere.
Easy to Fix: The comfortable design allows it to be fixed to the school’s bag or dress without risk of being detached or interfering with the child’s movements.
Two-Way Voice: This feature allows you to talk to your child, and the child doesn’t need to activate any button or click on anything to chat.
4. Geozilla GPS Tracker
Battery Life: It has a battery backup of up to 120 hours, depending on the frequency of alerts specified.
SOS Feature: This feature helps your kid get in touch with you by raising alerts if he is separated.
5. Ticktalk 4
Wearable: This tracker also acts like a smartwatch that your kid would like to wear.
Geofencing: You can set location boundaries to keep your kids safe. You will get an automatic alert if they cross the boundary.
6. LyncSmart Compass
Direction Tracking: This can be linked to up to several devices to track the direction of your kids’ location as compared to your own and directs you to move in that direction. This is most effective for use in crowded places.
Alerts And Notifications: It generates a light signal and vibrates if any paired device that surpasses a specified safe zone.
Children’s safety has become a primary concern for all parents, and every parent wants to know the whereabouts of their kids to take all possible precautions to ensure their safety. Personal tracking tools can provide you with quick-witted solutions to keep an eye on your child’s movements and prevent them from getting lost or misguided. Assuring kids’ safety is the priority for their family members, and GPS tracking devices can help achieve that. By selecting the right kind of GPS tool with customized features, the parent can have all the information they require about the child’s location and remain updated about their movements.